By Jeremy D. Schmahmann
- Selected for inclusion in Doody's middle Titles 2013, an important assortment improvement device for future health sciences libraries
- Comprehensive insurance of cerebellum in motor regulate and cognition
- New advancements concerning the cerebellum and motor platforms
- Therapeutic implications of cerebellar contributions to cognition
- Preeminent workforce of contributors
Read Online or Download The Cerebellum and Cognition: 41 (International Review of Neurobiology) PDF
Similar behavioural sciences books
'Dr. Joel Cooper has been on the very vanguard of study on dissonance concept for many years now. during this ebook, he presents a super and engagingly-written evaluate of the 50-year background of dissonance study and a masterful account of the resultant advancements within the thought. The e-book should be an exceptional source for readers acquainted with dissonance study and an enlightening advent if you aren't' - Professor Russell H.
Our dating with advertisements: it is complex A must-read for somebody intrigued via the function and effect of the advert international, Seducing the unconscious explores the complexities of our courting to advertisements. Robert Heath makes use of ways from experimental psychology and cognitive neuroscience to stipulate his thought of the unconscious effect of advertisements in its audience’s lives.
What will we do once we view a piece of paintings? What does it suggest to have an "aesthetic" event? Are such reports in simple terms within the eye (and mind) of the beholder? Such questions have entertained philosophers for millennia and psychologists for over a century. extra lately, with the appearance of sensible neuroimaging tools, a handful of bold mind scientists have all started to discover the neural correlates of such reports.
This booklet introduces new and provocative neuroscience study that advances our knowing of intelligence and the mind. Compelling facts indicates that genetics performs a extra vital position than atmosphere as intelligence develops from adolescence, and that intelligence attempt rankings correspond strongly to precise positive factors of the mind assessed with neuroimaging.
- Flight from Wonder: An Investigation of Scientific Creativity
- Flashbulb Memories: New Issues and New Perspectives
- Verhaltenstherapiemanual (German Edition)
- Cognition: From Memory to Creativity
- Memory and the Computational Brain: Why Cognitive Science will Transform Neuroscience (Blackwell/Maryland Lectures in Language and Cognition)
Additional info for The Cerebellum and Cognition: 41 (International Review of Neurobiology)
The Cerebellum and Cognition: 41 (International Review of Neurobiology) by Jeremy D. Schmahmann